Friday, May 4, 2012

iHerb reviews part 3 - Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, Chili Sauce, Arctic Root

Another batch of iHerb.com review - Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, Chili Sauce, Arctic Root



Part 3 of my iHerb reviews.


Review: Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules



It doesn't have the highest potency of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. You could buy each on their own product to have better effect, but the price would also also go much higher when you buy them separately. If you suffer from knee pain, you might want to test this out. It doesn't make your knees to feel better within week or two. With Glucosamine you need to take this product for months to feel the difference. It's worth it thought. Just remember to take this daily. Great product for those who are looking for good price & quality ratio.

Buy Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules from iHerb


Review: Huy Fong Foods Inc., Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g)


Great hot chili sauce that will last for a long time. I use it on almost anything. Text on the bottle scratches off easily, and it makes this pretty cheap looking. Otherwise this is a fine hot chili sauce. It's really cheap too.

Buy Huy Fong Foods Inc., Sriracha, Hot Chili Sauce, 17 oz (482 g) from iHerb


Review: Swedish Herbal Institute, Original Arctic Root Rhodiola Rosea, SHR-5, 40 Capsules


Arctic root (SHR-5) that really does works!

I first got the free sample package to test this arctic root product first. I did notice a clear boost within my energy levels. I suggest this to anyone who likes to maintain better mental clarity. Helps me a lot with my daily tasks. I didn't like the package too much, and the capsule types. I have tried many similar "mental clarity boosters", but this is the only one that has worked so far. If you are not happy with the other similar products you have tested. Give Arctic root a go.



Buy Swedish Herbal Institute, Original Arctic Root Rhodiola Rosea, SHR-5, 40 Capsules from iHerb




New to iHerb? Get 5 dollars off from your first order! Get your $5 discount via this link - My iHerb reviews page

No comments:

Post a Comment