Monday, May 7, 2012

iHerb reviews part 4 - Restless Legs, Vitamin D3 and Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

Natural health products from iHerb reviewed - Reviews part 4


Here is part 4 of my iHerb reviews.


Review: NatraBio, Restless Legs, 60 Tablets


These does not only help with restless legs, but also with restless mind. These help me to calm down, before I go to sleep. I usually take one in the evening and one, hour before I go to sleep. Then I'm sleeping like a baby without restless legs and mind. Just remember to chew these, and not swallow. :)

Buy NatraBio, Restless Legs, 60 Tablets from iHerb.com


Review: 21st Century Health Care, Chewable D3, 400 IU, Orange Flavor, 110 Tablets



I'm using 5000IU Vitamin D3 myself, and this one is great for kids. It's not too strong product for the children and these small tablets does taste great! Much more cheaper Vitamin D3 product than those that are purely "aimed" for the kids. Me recommends!

Buy 21st Century Health Care, Chewable D3, 400 IU from iHerb.com



Review: Cococare, Cocoa Butter Lip Balm, .15 oz (4.2 g)


Cococare's cocoa butter lip balm moisturizes nicely. Packaging could be little better thought, as you can't roll the product back in, which can be annoying. Cheaply priced. If you are looking for moisturizing lip balm. This product might be right product for you.

Buy Cococare, Cocoa Butter Lip Balm from iHerb.com



New to iHerb? Get 5 dollars off from your first order! Get your $5 discount via this link - My iHerb reviews page

No comments:

Post a Comment