Thursday, May 17, 2012

iHerb Review: Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste Cooling Peppermint Flavor

Tobacco and Coffee stains removal: Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste


My first review of a whitening toothpaste from iHerb.

Review: Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g)

First of all, I don't smoke. But I do have annoying brown stains on my teeth from the excessive coffee and tea drinking. This is the first whitening toothpaste has worked with these kind of stains. Trust me. I have tried many different brands. "The Smoker's Whitening Toothpaste" doesn't remove all the stains, but made a clear difference.

My teeth feels also much cleaner after I have brushed my teeth with this toothpaste. As for taste; this toothpaste taste pretty much like any other peppermint flavored toothpastes. Texture is nice too, and you get the right amount easily. Highly recommended.


Buy the Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor from iHerb.




New to iHerb? Get 5 dollars off from your first order! Get your $5 discount via this link My iHerb reviews page

1 comment:

  1. very informative article, im a smoker myself, check organic camu camu powder it helped me balance my diet

    ReplyDelete